Google
 

Monday, April 16, 2007

Where I Live

View From My Window
This picture was taken on hwy 16 near where I live. I took this picture because it shows the devastation that is taking place to our beautiful forests in British Columbia. You can see that the trees are turning red from the mountain pine beetle that has taken over. This is not just a problem in BC. They are eating their way into other provinces. We need colder temperatures that we are not getting because of global warming. I have entered this picture in the fuelmyblog "view from my window" contest.
Take a look at the widget I designed for the "Design A Widget" Contest. It is at the very bottom of this blog. My sneaky way of getting you to stay a while and visit.
Killers In Our Forest

How To Share Videos With Your Friends And Get Paid! Click Here.

1 comment:

B said...

Hi

Thanks so much for visiting my blog

I see we are competing against each other LOL

good luck!